Travels

Monday 20 April 2020

Hon. Henry Oddy, the Youths Reps sends 67th birthday wishes to the most distinguished scribe of highly respected cabinet of Eze Enugwu-Ukwu Na Igwe Umunri, Ozonkpu Chief Frank Nwokike (Ugogbuzuo Enugwu-Ukwu Na Umunri. Read below:

After a calm meditation and reflections, certainly a great man must be remembered for what he stands for.

It is your birthday, and I don't know where to start. There are so many things I'd like to say on your special day that I literally could not fit into this article. So let me start by saying the most obvious thing: You're my best friend, mentor and an ideologies.


Since the moment we met and knew you,, we got along just perfectly. You were like the perfect piece to my puzzle. Not that anything was missing, but you became a part of me and you made me better than I was without knowing you. I know you're probably laughing right now thinking this is super corny. Sure, me too.

One thing that amazes me is your unconditional form of giving. Anytime I need something, you never hesitate to offer and even more. If I happen to have a bad day, you listen to my problems and you reassure me that it will pass. And when I need your shoulder to cry on, you never hesitate to snap me back into reality and tell me to stay strong. You give me so much strength and you've taught me to make this my lifestyle.


Everywhere you go, you light up everyone's day. You really are a sight for sore eyes and you know it. You are thoughtful, compassionate, and your vibes are nothing but happiness. I know you don't have time for any unserious jokes right now, but the day someone is interested in you, they better be damn great. 

Little wonder why you have succeeded to be the most distinguished scribe of the highly respected cabinets of Eze Enugwu-Ukwu Na Igwe Umunri Not only are you the best ear, the best supporter, but you're also a perfect fit for the most important reason: You don't judge per sight but by act that which I learnt from you and it has led to my success so far. 

At your 67th birthday, i honestly don't know what I'd do if you'd never walked into my life and that of many others. You've made us a better us. I don't know how I got so lucky that we ever crossed paths. I guess it was just destiny that decided the perfect moment.

If I had never met you, I wouldn't maybe be the person I am today.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that at your 67th birthday, am so thankful for your life to me and many others especially on a day like today, we celebrate  your life and wish you so many more years to walk this crazy world and sprinkle a little bit of happiness into everyone's life.

Thank you for being yourself: Ozonkpu Chief Frank Nwokike(Ugogbuzuo Enugwu-Ukwu Na Umunri. You are my well articulated chief of our time. Happy birthday to you my special and most distinguished scribe. You've changed my life and you inspire me every day.

With Love from:

Hon. Henry Oddy,
Anambra state government Youths Reps and youths Leader for Enugwu-Ukwu Na Umunri.



No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp