Travels

Sunday 26 April 2020

Barrister Nwankwo saga and the Evang. Chinedu Obigwe enigma on aforementioned. Read below


*Barrs Nwankwo (Agbogidi), a PDP stalwart throws another bombshell on Peter Ob. This time around he included Oseloka Obaze and Valentine Obienyem.*

Enjoy the below bombshell against the trio of Peter Obi, Oseloka Obaze and Valentine Obienyem that is currently trending on social media platforms.

 *COVID-19* :

Day 7: Peter Obi, Oseloka Obaze are still having headaches on what to do.

In PDP we know them when we see them. Let me clearly inform our party members to stop expecting anything from Peter Obi and his camp in this COVID-19.

We shall sort out this at the right time but, one assurance is that, going forward, Peter Obi and all other person around his camp in PDP, will have me to contend with. I wont say further on this.

Yesterday, something happened.

One Valentine Chineto Ozigbo an aspirant in our great party who hails from Amesi, Aguata wrote something that touched me deeply.

Valentine shared close to 300, 000 Naira using an online platform called AIF. In his appreciation message he wrote inter alia;

"I have been reading most of your comments here and I am grateful for your warm messages. Though I have an interest to join the race to lead Ndi Anambra, I wish to state here that my interventions during this coronavirus pandemic are not about elections. They take root from my deep love for humanity and my Foundation has been active for the past 6 years focusing mainly on youths and women. I am fortunate to have been blessed by God and I feel that one of the ways I can show gratitude to Him is to be a channel of His blessing to my brothers and sisters".

The part that touched me most was where he said that;

"I am fortunate to have been blessed by God and I feel that one of the ways I can show gratitude to Him is to be a channel of His blessing to my brothers and sisters". Okwa ina afu onumili okwu mmadu?

Meanwhile, another terrific stingy fellow, Mr. Henry Oseloka Obaze, the stooge used by Peter Obi to make sure that we failed in 2017, was at another corner of his media handle, criticizing the Government of Anambra State for relaxing the lockdown within the State. Go to his Facebook wall now and see the madness the stingy Oseloka exhibited.

Oseloka suddenly have seen a reason to talk. The same mistake that made me to pick offense with the CEO, AKA GUM NIG LTD, Mr. Peter Obi. How could people be this wicked? Despite all the things you have benefited from the public purse?

We must note that, neither HENRY OSELOKA OBAZE nor PETER OBI has donated or shared anything since the Coronavirus pandemic started and our party members are hungry.

I have chosen to fight them in this party not because I hate anybody but because there is nothing that should bind me with any wicked and congenitally stingy soul.

They can call me names, I dont give a hitch. My struggle is for the poor. The party members who will not talk or may not have the medium to talk.

Both Peter Obi, Oseloka Obaze, Valentine Obienyem and all other wicked characters around them should never near me further.

2021 is coming. We are not in election yet but watch it. They shall gather as usual but at the right time, PDP knows the PDP.

Peter Obi is at the other side, is busy buying properties worth millions of Naira and denying same. This picture here is one of his latest in Enugu. It is located at the End of Oba Close, GRA, Enugu. The house was bought through his Front, Mr. Josephat Ndibe Obi.

OGINI KA ANYI JI ISI KOTE? WHY IS OBI THIS STINGY?

No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp