Travels

Friday 16 November 2018

One of the IDF Admin: Hon. Engr. Samuel Nwadike is Plus One

Below is what one of the finest Hon. Engr. who hailed from Ideani have to say on his birthday:

He says:
#celebratingGod'sFaithfulness@+1#

HURRAY THE GREAT DAY IS HERE: FRIENDS AM +1.

...When in the slippery paths of Youth,
    With heedless steps I ran,

...Thine arm unseen conveyed me safe,
    And led me up to Man.

....Through all Eternity to thee,
     A joyful song I'll raise,

For O, Eternity's too short,
To utter all thy Praise.

🌹💕🌷Friends happily join me to celebrate our God & Father for His Wonderful Works of Praise in our Lives.

🎸🎺🎷🎹🎻🎼🎶🎵🎤GREAT ARE YOU, LORD & GREATLY TO BE PRAISED IS YOUR HOLY NAME!!!


No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp