Travels

Tuesday 6 November 2018

IDU VICE PRESIDENT-HON. IKENNA AGINA REACTED TO ISC ACTION: READ BELOW


Hon. Agina Ikenna: I have always maintained that the three contestants are all suitable to the igwe no matter what anyone think or says. 
I have also on several times appealed to us not to be abusive and to be careful in our chosen words while making reference/s to any of the contestants. 
I have also in the new past made it clear that no one particular candidate can be the choice of everyone but yet it seems that our determination in seeing that our preferred choice of candidate wins this contest has continued to damper with our reasoning while making comments, once again I must commend Nze Chuka Gibson Okafor for his matured approach and write ups as it concerns this issue.
From his approach I can see that he equally believes in my philosophy just like made that wishes ideani well.The error made by the ISC is not and can not be enough to purge ideani into chaos and good enough the error can still be resolved, it is not final, like I have always said, God will give an igwe.
Long Live Ideani. 

No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp