Travels

Tuesday 13 November 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE IDEANI INFORMATION AND SPORTS MANAGER, IDEANI PRESS SEC TO THE PG, IDF NATIONAL SECRETARY, ISEC SECRETARY, CEO INFORMATION CENTER, CEO IDCC AND CHIEF ADMIN IDF AND IDEANI NEWS.

Below is what he have to say on a special day like today:

Its a greater November, most great men celebrates on this day and am so glad am one of the numerous greatee.

I nearly forgot my birthday but the true essence of love made me to be reminded via the Love of my Life.

Truly it would not have made sense if you are not there for me as my timeline have already accumulated millions of wishes and many more to come.

It will be more special if you make today special for me. Happy birthday to mua









No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp