Travels

Friday 2 November 2018

LOC MEMBER AND ONE OF THE FEMALE BEST PLAYER OF IKEMBA TOURNAMENT CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY IN STYLE SEE BELOW


Her birthday testimony says below: 
First of all my greetings goes to my creator the mighty man in battle, I am that I am,  the powerful Jehovah.

I thank you for making me to be alive in land of the living, am so glad that you gave me the privilege to celebrate my born day today.

I'm so Happy this morning, Happy birthday to me, myself, and me more Joy, more life, more wisdom, more Grace

EASY LIFE GAT ME.

AM just a Small small babe with a very big God





No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp