Travels

Friday 23 November 2018

ADA IDE A.K.A ADA MADU AND ONE OF MY FORMER BEST CO-WORKER: MRS NKOLI EKENE IS PLUS ONE,

BELOW IS WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY:
Friends join me to celebrate the goodness and mercy of God upon me, another 365 days completed with life and sound health.

If all my body is mouth, it will not be enough to give HIM thanks. May only HIS name be exalted.

Sing with me...
To GOD be the glory great things HE has done........
(Chorous)
Praise the LORD
Praise the LORD
Let the earth hear my voice
Praise the LORD
Praise the LORD
Let the people rejoice


No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp