Travels

Wednesday 17 October 2018

THE COUNSELOR AND HER CLIENT ON FACEBOOK LOVERS AND MARRIAGES


The case below summarizes some of the verbal techniques so far discussed between a Client and a Counselor. The Counselor in her office as the client walks in crying.

Counselor:      My dear, what made you to come to my office crying? What actually
                         happened?

Client:              hmmmmm sopping in tears…..hmmmmm

Counselor:       Please my dear, be calm and open up to me, I am here to help you

Client:             I am so unhappy about my facebook boyfriend. Who I loved very
                        much (Client was crying)

Counselor:      oh dear, you really look so worried what about your facebook boy friend?    
                       I mean what happened to him dear, be open to me and am here to help you.

Client:             He promised to marry me, he called me often but all of a sudden, he
                         changed and started calling me all such names I never expected and the  
                         worst is that he does not pick my calls any more.

Counselor:      You mean your facebook boy friend say he would want to marry you? And he called you bad names and does not pick your calls?

Client:             Yes ma…..although am worried, I don’t know if I can live without him, and the worst is that he just updated that he is married to a girl called chiamaka. Infact ma, I want to die.

Counselor:      No dear, don’t say that, you will not die. But when last do you see him
                         Please?

Client:             Ma, I have not seen him before but we do chat and do video calls on Whatsapp.

Counselor:      So sorry dear, but you should’nt have fall in love with someone you have not  seen for the first time. Some men claim that they are not married while they are already married for years with children let alone to have initiated talking to you. So dear, get your heart off him and move ahead with your life.

Client:             Yes ma, (crying) but ma I don’t think if I will ever love any man again



Counselor:     Oh no dear, all men are not the same but you have to be careful and stop
                        liking or loving some one you have not seen in person.

Client:             Yes ma, but I have signed that I will not love anyone again.

Counselor:      You don’t seem to understand what am saying, I told you to move ahead with  your life and stop thinking that all men are the same. Its time to work on your mindset and make it aright for the right person and don’t love those you have not set your eye on them before.


Client:              …….silence, so, stopping to love is not the best option.

Counselor:     Yes dear…….

Client:             Ok Ma, I will do that.

Counselor:     We have been talking about your facebook boyfriend who promised to marry you and he ended up marring a girl called chiamaka. We ended by agreeing that you should restructure your mind and move ahead with your  life. We also agreed that all men are not the same and when one door close another one will open. So move ahead .

Counselor:      When we meet next week, you shall tell me the latest development and decide the next step to take.

Client:          Okay…Okay ma.

Counselor:    So I hope to see you next week Friday and same time. bye

No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp