Travels

Sunday 21 October 2018

IDF Admin Nneka Nkwoka Obodoeze is plus one. What she did today will amaze you

She is one of the God fearing lady ever on the planet earth and today is no exceptional as she files out to thank God. Read below for what she could do:

Thank you Lord for your grace upon me..Thank you because you are the reason why am still alive. You are my strength Lord, my hope when hopeless.

Thank you for adding for me another year, I bless your name Lord, I ask you one thing today may those who will bless me today be blessed in Jesus name Amen.

Happy birthday to me



No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp