Travels

Saturday 27 October 2018

Media Aid to Ebonyi Governor reacts

With the below statement from Afikpo South Council Boss, you will know that the Ebonyi guber aspirant in APC (Ogbuorji) is not contesting for 2019 governorship election because Eni Uduma alone will knock him off Chairmanship contest when the stage is set.
Hear Barr. Eni Uduma as he speaks to the ears of Ogbuorji
IF PEOPLE ARE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY SUPPORTERS AND THEY SAID YOU SHOULDN’T PASTE POSTERS ON THEIR HOUSES, IT IS CORRECT BECAUSE IT IS THEIR PROPERTY AND THEY HAVE THE RIGHT OVER THEIR PROPERTIES.
“He was procured to come after me and cause trouble in my local government.
“He was boasting to me that since I don’t want to support Senator Soni Ogbuoji, that he will make sure he terminates my political carrier and that he will use federal might against me.
“He was even threatening policemen handling my case to the extent that we were doubting if he is mentally stable.
“So, there have been several threats against me.
“They want to intimidate me and my people to make sure that we cannot come out, but I cannot be intimidated.
“They talked about posters and I said if people are Peoples Democratic Party supporters and they said you shouldn’t paste posters on their houses, it is correct because it is their property and they have the right over their property.
“All Progressives Congress can paste on their buildings but you cannot be APC and you go and paste posters on property belonging to PDP people.
“I gave specific instructions that posters should not be posted on my streetlights poles.
“I am the council chairman and I installed those streetlights and I maintain them.
“It is my local might.”
....................................................
If you want to paste posters on people's buildings, go and start with winning their trust, empowering them, building houses for them before pasting on their walls. You don't reap where you don't sow. Akubaraoha has cut his teeth in massive empowerment of Ebonyians.
NB: Barr. Eni Uduma is the Council Boss of Ogbuorji.
Nwaze Francis
27/10/2018

No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp