Travels

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Desperation or Inflation: AN OPINION: The Way Igbo Traders Are Hiking The Prices Of Food Stuff; Biafra Will Be A Land Of Hunger

With the way Igbos are increasing prices of food stuff due to Coronavirus goes to show "they are far away from Biafra"

Biko, nobody should mention Biafra to me again.
With this show of greed at a time like this, Biafra would be horrible!
TỤFỊAKWA!
Biafra is an emotional blackmail. We are horrible, taking advantage of every situation for personal gains.
I know the price hike in commodities may be nationwide but at least let our people be considerate while hiking price.
How can a paint of garri be one thousand two hundred naira (#1,200) because of CoronaVirus?
I know some people will say any little thing some people will quickly mention Biafra and why can't i make my point known without mentioning Biafra, you too is an Igbo man, Had it been you sell goods your own will be worst bla bla, but I must speak the truth, and the truth is that we are not helping ourselves at all.
I am an Igbo man and this is my personal opinion, I just pray for my people to have a change of heart.
What do you think of this article?
Please like, share and drop your comments below.

No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp