Travels

Saturday 28 March 2020

Banquet! Full package causing Commotion online (Pics)


If you go on social media nowadays... Majority of pictures that you will see are mostly of ladies flaunting their bodies or curves as we say in every way possible. But am always confused as to where they reside.


This is due to the cause that in my area where I reside... I don't usually see ladies with this kind of curves or even the ones that have.. They are somewhat local and tend to cover all part... So this makes me wonder where all these girls on Instagram or facebook or twitter reside... Or is there another infinite earth where they stay.
I was checking my Instagram today when I came across this beautiful picture of this girl... Although what really caught my eye was not really the beauty but the curves... Gosh... It was so big... I nearly cried... Like.... Why now... Can't you guys relocate to my area of residence. The lady is full at the front if you know what I mean and likewise at the back. This is the picture I saw while scrolling through my Instagram.
Is the picture not captivating??.. Then I decided to check her page... And then I saw that she has more pics which are more captivating than that... Take a look at those below.
After a view at her pics. What is your verdict???
Drop your comments in the comment box below... And also do not forget to like and share this post.

No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp