Travels

Thursday 23 February 2017

Another Igbo Girl Ms Rose Peter Chukwu Drugged By Islamic Alfa, Forcefully Married Off To Muslim Man For 7-Yrs, See Her Shocking Revelation

Ms Rose Chukwu
More facts have emerged on how Rose Chukwu, an indigene of Ebonyi State who was kidnapped, converted to Islam and forced to marry one Olatunji Sulyman from Kwara state.
Rose in an interview with The AUTHORITY in Abuja, revealed that she was made to loss her senses immediately she drank a concoction given to her by an Islamic cleric-Alfa.
She revealed that the first few days she want to see Sulyman in Kwara State, she was taken to the Alfa who gave her the concoction to drink, after¬wards she could not remember, nor call her family members again for a period of over 7 years.
According to her, it was when the concoction was beginning to lose its potency that she remembered that the people she was living all these years was not her family members. She then began to remember her family members and began to make moves to reunite with her family.
Rose revealed that: “I was invited to Kwara State by Tunji. When I got there, he was just a friend. They then told me to visit one Alfa and that it is a process of turning me into a Muslim. I was shocked by the whole thing.
All I could remember was that the Alfa gave me a concoction (agbo) which I drank. After that everything changed. I did not go home, I did not call home and I did not even have anything to do with my fam¬ily for over 7 years.
“So, after everything started making sense to me, I then started looking for my sister and was planning to leave.
“When they discovered that I was planning to leave, they now told me that they want to get married to me and I insisted that I was not interested in the marriage.
“On December 12, last year, Tunji’s father called me and told me that he wanted me to stay. Because I was al¬ready planning of leaving, considering that I was the only person there, I cannot force my way even if I wanted to. I don’t have any family member in Kwara State, they are the only people I know there. I severally told Tunji that I was going to leave.
But he usually replies me that I cannot leave in peace but rather in pieces. He vowed that ei¬ther my people would come and carry my coffin or I would remain there. I know that he will make true his threat. I decided to lie low and strategies on whatever I want to do.”
She further explained that: “On December 16, Tunji’s father called me again to the family house that there is an emergency. When I got there, everybody was seated including the Alfa. They said that they wanted to marry me formally in an Islamic way.

I told them that it was not possible because none of my family members was there. They said that it was not necessary that one Tunji’s uncle is going to stand for me. They then brought the man to stand for me as my father. I was in so much agony and told them that I am not going to be a party to this.
One of his uncle then called me and advised me that the best thing I will do is to do whatever they told me to do, if not they may kill me. I was afraid for my life and that of my children. All that I could do was to do all that they wanted.
“After the marriage that day, I then left the place. But on December 20, Tunji then got married to another lady and on December 27, they left for Dubai for honey moon. I then picked all my things and my children and left.”
What amazed Rose most, according to her, was how the Tunji sent the police to trail her wherever she ran to.
“His parents informed him that I have left.
He then came back and started using the police to threaten all my family members. He used the police to come and arrest my mother and my younger brother and everybody that was close to me. To my surprise, the police were just doing his biddings.
“When I discovered that my life and that of my children are not safe, I then relocated to Enugu. But to my utmost surprised, on January 27, I was in my house when some two gentlemen came in that they were from the FCT Police Command.
They said that they came for my arrest. I then called my neighbours and told them to take care of my children and that they should not release them to anybody even if they come in the form of police. When they took me to the police command in Enugu, they police said that they order given to them was to lock me up. But after heated argument, they then rented a hotel for me to stay near the police command and the following day, they took me and my children back to Abuja.
“On reaching Abuja, they were planning to detain me when my lawyer arrived and they left me on bail. They ordered the police man to follow me to my brother’s place where I was staying.
When I returned to the FCT command the following day, they told me to go back and return the on Monday which I did. When I came, to told me to go back and bring my children in¬sisting that, that was the instruction of the Commissioner of Police.
When I brought them, my child was kidnapped in the presence of the police and they did nothing about it,” she noted.
However, Rose’s mother, Edit Chukwu, has raised the alarm that the acclaimed husband of her daughter, Olatunji has for several days been threatening life.
She therefore called on the federal government and well meaning Nigeri¬ans to protect her and her family from extinction as he has vowed to eliminate them.
“I am calling on the government and all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aid as strange people hover around my house in odd hours. I don’t feel safe.
“Tunji did not marry my daughter. Nobody gave her to him. He did not know where I came from . He is saying that I came from Adamawa, but that is not true,” she reiterated.
Source: Authority.

No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp