Travels
Sunday, 24 May 2020
See why actor, Ali Nuhu stopped being intimate in movies
Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu has revealed why he stopped kissing and hugging in Nigerian movies.
In an interview with BBC, the movie star said he stopped kissing and hugging in Nigerian movies because of his religion and culture. Ali Nuhu said;
“I come from the North, and I’m a Muslim. My culture and religion does not allow for that, so I stopped acting in scenes like that. People talk about it all over but I personally think it out as an ambassador of my culture and religion and stopped."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
THE RELIGIOUS WOMAN
RELIGIOUS WOMAN 2tim.3:5-6Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.For of this sort are they which cr...
-
The Cross River State Governor, Prof Ben Ayade, has ordered the arrest of illegal tax collectors in the state. He gave the order on Sunda...
-
Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek was about to finally return to Chelsea's first team when the coronavirus struck. The Chelse...
-
One of the frontiers of the advanced progressive forum in Nigeria have urged Nigerian to support the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Pa...


No comments:
Post a Comment