Media personality, IK Osakioduwa turned 41 today and he turned up virtually. Posting some cute photos of himself, he wrote,
"41! And looking to do so much more than what I’ve already achieved. The future is looking lovely. Just wait. You’ll see. I’m prepped and ready to blow your minds. Thanks for all the love. The calls, texts, posts and presents. (I would thank those who called to sing, but some of those voices... it is well) No party, but I’m accepting presents. So let me know if you need my address for delivery of the cars, house papers, tickets and other humble gifts."
Travels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
THE RELIGIOUS WOMAN
RELIGIOUS WOMAN 2tim.3:5-6Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.For of this sort are they which cr...
-
The Cross River State Governor, Prof Ben Ayade, has ordered the arrest of illegal tax collectors in the state. He gave the order on Sunda...
-
Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek was about to finally return to Chelsea's first team when the coronavirus struck. The Chelse...
-
One of the frontiers of the advanced progressive forum in Nigeria have urged Nigerian to support the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Pa...




No comments:
Post a Comment