Travels

Thursday 23 November 2017

PASTOR CHRIS GOT REWARDS FROM MUSICIANS BY IDF N.G.O NATIONAL SECRETARY, PRINCE JONATHAN

This is about the best News I have heard lately...THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT ALONE GIFTED HIM A JET and I say it is well deserve; IDF N.G.O National Secretary Reacted:

Just before some people start running their swollen tongue, let me bring this to your notice.....Pastor Chris single handedly changed the course of Nigerian gospel music industry..

He single handedly has imparted into the lives of gospel musicians than any pastor in the world...
his church music department alone has over 70% of gospel songs sang in Nigeria.. isn't that amazing?
The richest gospel musicians in Nigeria are in Christ Embassy. People like frank Edwards, Joe praise, Eben, jadel, Buchi, sinach etc who were nothing before he came and invested heavily in them... this guys can atleast stand their circular counterparts...

Sometime ago, he gave a saxophonist 100Millon Naira in church. Can you beat that? Which record label has ever done that all over the world?

Sir if I had met u when I was a musician, Maybe I for no dey sew cloth💔😭😭.. yes!! I was a musician but because of the dry envelopes I got from churches, I return that talent and collected another one Biko(tailoring).....

I will travel all the way from owerri to ph to minister, somebody with conscience and the spirit of God will give me an envelop with #1500 inside 😭😢😭😭😭.. this ones tried self.. what of the ones that knelt me down and prayed for me and I trekked home? 🤢

God bless you sir for your impart! This is just the beginning.. we will build an airline in ur name!!

NOTE: Am not even a Christ Embassy member

No comments:

Featured post

Money found in Okezie territory in abia state

 Breaking  News: Efcc Discovered 800 Million Dollars Cash Stack At The Home Of Former Abia State Govern Okezie Ikpeazu  Some EFCC officials ...

Ads

Sp